Here they are! I think I took these pics on the wrong setting because they are SUPER bright, but you get the idea and you'll see more pics after I put them on them! :)
For Lexx I made Denim Pants with the Cupcakes fabric as a border. I made a matching sash and bought a white turtle neck and appliqued it with a number 5!
For Lily I made a wrap skirt and appliqued a number 1 on a white onesie! I thought the onesie was a long sleeve, but it turned out ot be a short sleeve so I'll put a long sleeve underneath this shirt to keep her warm!
For Lexx I made Denim Pants with the Cupcakes fabric as a border. I made a matching sash and bought a white turtle neck and appliqued it with a number 5!
For Lily I made a wrap skirt and appliqued a number 1 on a white onesie! I thought the onesie was a long sleeve, but it turned out ot be a short sleeve so I'll put a long sleeve underneath this shirt to keep her warm!
I just snapped this pic of them while I was taking pics of the outfits, they're so festive haha!




1 comment:
Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment