So we've had a really stressful day. My husband finally came up with a parenting/custody/child support plan with his daughter's mother. We can't afford it in the least, in fact, I'm trying to come up with ways to make more money so we can get by, I'm interviewing a mom who needs a sitter for her 3 year old son tomorrow. We'll see how that goes... I feel so helpless because unfortunately we don't qualify for state assistance in childcare, so even if I went back to work I'd likely be paying for childcare and nothing more... aside from that, Lily is barely going to be 1 and is no where near ready to be away from me. So, I've been praying about how I can contribute, how I can aid my husband in this... spiritually, prayerfully, emotionally, etc.. and I just don't have the words or answer yet. If you can, please squeeze us in your prayers.. we could use them more than anything right now. I'm just glad it's over and we won't have anymore fears looming over our heads, unsure of the stability of our entire family..I just pray no one gets sick/injured/our cars remain reliable and nothing big comes up, because we are literally relying solely on Brian's job offering Overtime to get through the basic neccesities after paying our monthly bills. Just pray for us.. thinking about this and writing it out just makes me feel positively sick to my stomach.
On another note, I finally got a few pictures of the upstairs... The kids room still isn't done. I bought a cute shower curtain for $6 a couple years ago that I'm going to cut to make their window treatments. I need to find a box that has Caleb and the girls' fragile room decor to put on their shelves and I'm still sewing Caleb's quilt so he has an old tattered one that he loves right now. Lily is finally sleeping in her crib!! She goes straight to sleep as long as Caleb's in the room with her. She wakes up anytime between 2 and 5 AM for a bottle and I've just been moving her in my bed at that point.
Here are a few pics:
Master bedroom
1 comment:
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
~ Matthew 6:33, NLT
Hae faith about this and pray on this. God does provide what we need, it may not be what we "want" but our needs will be met.
Post a Comment