Saturday, October 18, 2008

Longies!!

I'm making longies for Lily and Caleb to sleep in. They are both SUPER SOAKERS when they sleep, and with Cloth diapering, that just WON'T work! So I did some research and people use Wool for a cover at night because of it's natural ability to absorb LARGE amount of water without "feeling" wet. I didn't want to buy any knitted-wool pants because they are averaged at about $40 a pair! So I bought some wool sweaters from a thrift store and made them myself. Here's how they turned out!



I forgot to take before pictures, but they looked just like this with sleeves LOL

The finished product!!



2 comments:

Hailey said...

Dude, I wish I would have known you are going to be using wool...I have a BRAND NEW skirtie and BRAND NEW Shorties that are knit that I bought for Skye, and she was potty trained by the time I got them, so they were NEVER used. Maybe if I ever make it back home (to Atlanta) I will get them and mail them to you LOL

Lisa said...

Now thats awsome!!! I really should think about cloth diapers this time around to save some money with 5 kids yikes..

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers