Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!!

So, yesterday was halloween!! The kids had SO much fun. We took to the Fall Festival at our church for jumpers/games/pony rides... they were in Halloween Candy Induced Highs lol.. They had a blast, here are a few pics!

The dream team, Buzz and Woody

I don't know these people, but I thought it was such a cute photo op lol..


Along came a spider, named Lily


Alexxa on the slide!




Isn't this a cool pic? She had a blast.





















The Marker girls... too cute for words!








Big sis and Little Bro









The beautiful, "Fairy Princess Butterfly" Alexxa. She got SO many compliments, just for being her.























2 comments:

Kayla said...

I LOVE their costumes!!!!!! I wish i had halloween pics =( but sadly i do not since my little man was sick =(

Claire said...

You know..since your blog is private it doesnt tell me when you make a new post =(

Those pictures are SOOO cute ..and that was an awesome photo-op.. how perfect!!

You have a gorgeous family my dear...but you must already know that =)

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers