Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cool!

I opened my store today, (well re-opened it, I was briefly open at the beginning of the year). I had an AWESOME turn out! I was concerned about opening a store during such a faltering financial time, but thankfully I did even better than I expected. I sold 5 items, within a few hours of opening- and had as many as 22 shoppers on at the same time! Overall, I just feel blessed with the talents God gave me, and I pray that he will continue to bless me and my family.

So... I'm not exactly "political." Sure, I get annoyed with the pure negligence often offered by our political leaders... but then I remember that regardless what happens in the upcoming elections, the financial crisis etc... GOD is in charge. It so easy to become overwhelmed by the despicable decisions/words/actions/etc made by people people often times looking out for themselves before all others, but when I sit and really analyze it, I become so instantly humbled and comforted in knowing that I will always, ALWAYS have a purpose bigger than anything I could grasp to live for... So although sometimes I feel like things are so beyond my control that I'm drowning in on overflowing basin.. I just feel so blessed that God was able to reach me. I think about where I was before I knew Him, and I can't help but wonder, HOW? WHY? Why did he come through and show me His Glory, when so many people won't allow it... I was one of those people! How did He get through to me, when so many people are lost... I am so utterly amazed by His mercy... And now I'm getting nostalgic. lol... Better go to bed!! This was a jumbled mess... but sometimes I just feel better when I write without thinking. :) Good night..

No comments:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers