Saturday, October 18, 2008

So much going on...

I have been SO busy I don't think I've blogged in about a WEEK!

I had a TON of custom orders to get finished, so now I'm able to relax! Which of course means, do another project :X Lol!

So, I'm starting to cloth diaper again. I really missed it, I hate having to worry about buying diapers, I loved being independent of "paper" diapers and not having to worry about how many we have left before we run out. I bought the prefolds I need, I will trim and dye them when they come in the mail, and with the excess that I trim off I will make doublers out of them. I bought some wool wash and snappis (an alternative to using diaper pins), and PUL (a waterproof material) so I can make their covers. I'm waiting on just about everything to come in the mail... so we bought our *hopefully last box of paper diapers.

We also will be celebrating the girls' birthday tomorrow! We're going to take them to Wagner's Farmland in Corrales for the corn maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride and petting zoo. Lexx is SO excited, but she thinks it won't be for a couple weeks, so she's going to be THRILLED when we tell her we're actually going TOMORROW! We were supposed to go today, but Brian got forced so we'll be going tomorrow instead. I bought their gifts yesterday, I got Alexxa a barbie guitar, she's going to LOVE it, Caleb loved it! I felt bad that I was buying the girls gifts and not Caleb, so I got him a little microphone so he can sing as Lexx plays the guitar, he'll love it. I got Lily a push/ride toy that she can play with differently as she gets older, maybe she'll be more comfortable holding onto it as she walks and walk for further distances, or not.. lol!

I also made the girls outfits to wear for their birthday celebration! I'll show some pics as soon as I upload them. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Its good to see you posting again. Its really good to hear you are busy doing orders, I bet that will help out a lot.
I think making doublers is a wonderful idea, I used to buy the disposable kind when the boys were little and it sure helped out greatly.
Can't wait to see pic's of the girls outfits.

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers