So the last few days it seems like everyone has gotten sick but me! I've been sick before though, when no one else got sick (go figure lol)...
Brian was throwing up a couple days ago. Caleb threw up and has been having horrible.. err.. I'll spare you the details, just nasty stuff in his diaper. And Lily has been consitpated so the Dr. gave her medicine for it and she got diarrhea and then today we were driving and I smelled something HORRIBLE, and I looked at the kids and it was Lily! Covered in curred milk! It was probably the most disgusting smell I've smelled in... ever.
So I pulled over at a gas station and today it was SO windy my door kept slamming shut on my legs as I was cleaning her up. She was just SOAKED. So I finally got her stripped down in a diaper and wrapped her up in her favorite blanket and start driving and then she had round 2! :( It was awful! So I dropped my sister and Seth off and headed home. She fell asleep on the way home so I just unbuckled her entire car seat and brought her in. I put it in the washer right away and had her on my lap and then she started vomitting again. It turned from clear/whitish to BILE! I was freaking out, so I called her dr's emergency line and they connected me to an RN and they told me she should be okay, but my goodness, she scared the daylights out of me.
I gave her a warm bath and put her in her comfy jammies and now she's napping next to me... My poor baby. My mom is going to bring over some pedialyte for her, and it looks like we're skipping church tonight, (maybe even tomorrow, we'll see how she sleeps.) Brian and Caleb got over it within hours so I'm hoping the same goes for her. I just want everyone healthy again, and I'm so paranoid that I'm going to come down with it and the whole house is going to fall apart lol!
So.. off to drinking coffee and trying to stay energized to take care of my poor babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Halloween!!!
- Prayers Please!
- I miss my Dad.
- thinking aloud..
- Guess who got engaged??
- The Birthday Party at Wagner's Corn Maze!
- Painting Pumpkins!
- Birthday Girl(s) Outfits!! :)
- Longies!!
- So much going on...
- It just keeps getting worse...
- Sick.. again! :(
- Pics of us at the Gas Balloon Races
- My Sweet, Loving, Baby Girl...
- Pictures of Alert '08!
- This will probably be long...
- Poor Lily..
- It could be worse... I guess..
- Cool!
-
▼
October
(19)




1 comment:
Poor baby! I hope she is feeling better by now!!! Hopefully YOU won't get it =((((((
Post a Comment