Hello I'm glad to see lily walking and boy does caleb look so much like his dad Lily is very beautiful and caleb is so handsome he looks just like his dad. Give them hugs and kissess from me if you would please!!!
Hello,just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Lily already 1 year old today boy did it go by fast!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!! Grandma hopes you have a wonderful day!!!
My name is Sierra. I'm married to my love, Brian. We have 3 beautiful children. Alexxa, my stepdaughter, who is almost 6. She's been such an inspiration to me, she's the sweetest most selfless child I've ever met, and I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to be her stepmother. Soon after we got married, Brian and I decided to try for a sibling for Alexxa. We got our boy! Caleb, who is 3. He's very shy, timid, sensitive and loving. He's curious and thinks daddy is the coolest guy alive. He looks exactly like Brian, only Caleb was blessed with *sparkling* blue eyes. Lastly, we have our Lily. She's my baby... she's aggressive, playful and hilarious. She's so smart it's hard to believe such a small person can talk so much. I love them ALL TO PIECES!!
4 comments:
WAY TO GO LILY!!!!!! I absolutely love that picture of you and Caleb!!!!
Hello I'm glad to see lily walking and boy does caleb look so much like his dad Lily is very beautiful and caleb is so handsome he looks just like his dad. Give them hugs and kissess from me if you would please!!!
With all of my love
Love Grandma Sandy
Hello, I'M glad to see lily is walking both of the kids are getting so big so If you would give them a hug and a kiss for me to them thank you.
Love Grandma Sandy
Hello,just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Lily already 1 year old today boy did it go by fast!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!! Grandma hopes you have a wonderful day!!!
I Love You,
Grandma Sandy
Post a Comment