Lily truly is, the happiest baby I've ever met. She is so silly, always doing funny things and laughing at herself. She loves to cuddle, and I love that. She LOVES to play with her big brother, although at times, he can get too rough. She is her big sister's real life "doll." It's adorable to watch her interact with them and other babies, she's so curious. I love her so much... she's my baby princess.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Our baby girl...
I can't believe she's going to be one. I just CAN'T believe it... and of course, I get so emotional everytime one of the kids has a birthday... I know it's been a year, but she doesn't seem like she's a year old yet, as strange as that might sound. I made a video, commemorating the past year of her life, with the most amazing song I've ever heard for anyone that has daughters. Enjoy! ((To hear the song, turn off the music player on the bottom of this page FIRST! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Its been a YEAR already? WOW that's crazy! Happy Early Birthday Lily Kendall! (I LOVE her name btw)!!!!
Oh Sierra that wa precious. I LOVED it. Seriously LOVED it!
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl :)
Beautiful video, its hard to think its almost been a year already, and our big ones are 2!!!
What song was that on the video, it was really nice.
Post a Comment