Monday, September 15, 2008

:o)

I haven't really posted anything lately, so here's a quick update...

Brian had worked a couple doubles these last 2 days. So the kids and I have been organizing and trying to stay busy! I started working on the kids' room. I made 2 quilted pillows, and I'm still cutting out peices for Caleb's quilt. I should be able to start sewing it in the next few days... cutting is the part I dislike the most. It's so time consuming... but once all the pieces are cut it's a breeze to sew it! And I've decided that if I cut one night and sew the next, I enjoy the project. If I try to do it all in one night, I get burned out!

Lily started giving kisses!! It is so cute! She also took 3 STEPS yesterday!!! Right when Daddy got home she got excited and took 3 steps!!! I was screaming and cheering for her, it's so exciting being able to see all her firsts!! I love it. I can't believe she's going to be 1 in less than a month... my baby is gettting so big! And its so bittersweet... on one hand, she's my baby and I want her to always be attached to me. On the other hand, I know as she gets older we'll be able to do more and more things with the kids and I'm excited about the prospect of that.

Caleb loves going to school. He goes 4 days a week for 1-2 hours a day, and he's having a blast! I also started volunteering in the nursery at church. I love holding the little babies! I told Brian that classroom gets him in trouble, it makes me miss the itty bitty baby stage!!

Today we have a lot to do... Brian is going to wake up at 1 PM, so I think I'll run a couple small errands while he sleeps so we have less to do when he's up!

I think that's it.. until next time. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL I miss the itty bitty baby stages too. Sounnds like you keep pretty busy. I am playing around with the idea of making pillow case's for christmas gifts this year for the kids. We are using our christmas money this year to provide for kids in Mexico little shoe boxes flled with littl things. A missionary family asked her readers if they would help out and I think its a fantastic idea.
Good for you for working in the nursery that is awsome..any more babies in your future???? you know what happens when you get baby fever don't you...

Kayla said...

Yay! Way to go Lily!!!! Its amazing watching them grow!
Yay on Caleb liking school, i must have missed.. I didnt even know he were going!
I know all about hubby working overtime. This morning Ayden cried for daddy in the car, they were only able to play for five minutes before my husband got called into work, and didn't get home until VERY late last night/this morning.

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers