We went to the State Fair a couple days ago. We didn't ride any rides, we just wanted to take Caleb to see the animals and play a little bit... then we grabbed lunch. Caleb loved seeing the baby ducks. He kept saying "quack, quack, quack..." It was super cute. He also had fun in this little kids area. I took a few pics:

Bubbles!!! They were bigger than him lol.

Don't you just love how none of the pictures he's looking at the camera? He was "busy."

Brian and his mini-me.
Me and my incubated son... yeah he looks like I was just and incubator for his daddy's clone! :) He lucked out with such a handsome papa!
I was totally grossed out by this tent. I don't know if you can see the sign, but it said "Diaper and feeding," I can't believe they grouped changing diapers with breastfeeding in a HOT tent, gag!! I hope anyone that is breastfeeding didn't go in there, ew. I say, nurse in public!! There's nothing to be scared of! :)

And Miss Lily Kendall.. she's getting so big! Next year she'll be running around with her big brother!!
1 comment:
I am lovin Calebs hair!!!!
And his shoes!
Who's that baby? That possibly CANNOT be Lily?!?!? Kidding of course, she's as gorgeous as always. WE took Ayden to the fair last night, i will try and be a good blogger and get pictures up! haha
Post a Comment