Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been BUSY!

I've been sewing NON-STOP for the last few days!
I'm re-opening my store on Oct. 1st! I'm really excited.. it's nice having a little thing of my "own" to do, that is just so rewarding... I love to sew and I'm actually in touch with a woman locally that is interested in carrying my products in her high-end children/maternity boutique.
I've also been working on custom orders, which I LOVE to do. It really eliminates anything that becomes "mundane".

What else is new.. hmm... Lily is walking! Kinda! lol.. She's taking up to 4 steps before she falls and it's the cutest thing. I tried to get a video of it but then she got too tired and was barely taking one step, lol. And the best thing ever happened today!! I ran into 2 old managers of mine that got married and had a baby!! They are the coolest people, and I accidentally bumped into them at church, it was so cool! The only thing that really sucks is that I put their number in my phone and forgot to save it!! Grrrr... But I gave them my number so I think it'll be alright!

I can't really think of anything else that is new... I am excited that Fall is finally here.. it's my favorite season! Which means my 22nd birthday is approaching! AHHH!!! I'm getting old!

OH YEAH! How could I forget!?! On the 12th I'm driving up to Colorado to meet up with the beautiful Hailey and Skye! We're going to hang out with the kiddos and just relax at the hotel... She's so sweet to meet me there, the poor thing is staying with her parents in Utah while her husband is pretty much "deployed" (for lack of a better term) to Galvenston because he works for FEMA, so she's about as close as I'll ever get her to Albuquerque, lol.. So we're going to meet in Cortez, Colorado and just get away from everything for a couple days, the kids don't realize it, but they're STOKED! lol!! And so is Skye! haha... It should be tons of fun.

Other than that, not much else is new. I pretty much have the same day everyday.. Wake Up, Church function, sew, nap, make dinner, go to Hastings or the Gym, bath time, put the kids to bed, sew... sew... sew... while watching movie from Hastings, go to bed and start over! So, I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger, I just haven't had much to write about!! :) But go ahead and check out my store and let me know what you think (I only have 2 items listed, but I'm working on adding more by the time I have my Grand Opening!) :0)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I already peeked at your store this am..this is gonna be cool.. have you thought about making Ispy bags? I think I am gonna try my hand at it I have nothing else to do right now. I am going to attempt to make some homemade Bella Bands with tight tank tops..I figure 8 bucks verses 25 is better any day.
That is awsome someone wants to carry your stuff in their store, thats a great step forward.
Yeah for Lily starting to walk. I am just excited to think about holding this new baby in the spring..

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers