Wednesday, August 13, 2008

YAY!!!

We got the condo! Which is just perfect for us! I love it... Because Lily and Caleb are going to share a room, I'm starting to redecorate in a modern/chic gender neutral theme, and I'm so excited. With Alexxa starting school and me starting to work we'll most likely only get her 2 days a week and she'll probably only spend the night one night a week.. It's horrible and we hate it, but her mom won't let us have weekends with her because she is off weekends... But she also get to see her every night when she gets off, so we're just waiting for her to let us know when we can have her... It sucks so bad. But because we'll barely have her, I got the kids a trundle bed so we can just pull it out when we have her and save room the rest of the week.

I'm going with this type of theme:




And this one:



I'm looking for cool fabrics and frames than I can tie together, it's been fun. I love to decorate!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

CUTE! I so can't wait to see pics~!

Hailey said...

I love it!
I am so happy you guys got the condo, and how much you wanna bet you are all unpacked and decorated before I am LOL
I just got the new Crate And Barrel quick buying guid in the mail today and there are lots of cute things in it that would totally work for the kids room :)
I hope yu get settled fast so you can come back to me LOL

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers