Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Big Day!

Today we find out if we got the condo! I'm really dying to hear... It's been weird staying at my sister's... I'm really into having my own place/own things/own kitchen/own everything... I organize everything and I'm ready to have all my stuff back that's locked in a PODS unit and just start fresh. This whole ordeal has been SUCH a mess, some days I can't believe it's come to this point... But then I think about how much worse it could be and I'm just happy that so far God has provided an out for us everytime.

So I submitted Brian's application yesterday. The only reason we wouldn't get it is because we JUST found out about something on my credit, (an old apartment showed up for $1000), so as soon as we found out about it we set up payment arrangements, and I'm hoping that they will accept us even with a collection on me. I am still trying to find out what exactly it was for, it was so random! So pray that we get it!

Yesterday was an adventure and a half.... I took the kids to Cottonwood Mall while Brian slept (because he works graveyards), and in the Mall they had this Babysitting thing... It's a really cool little area... It's only $6/hr per child for an HOUR, so I let the kids play there for an hour while I walked around SOLO at the mall.. lol.. I never go alone so it was cool. I got a cute shirt at Old Navy and just browsed around everywhere.. I NEVER go into Eddie Bauer, but for some reason I did and I saw a bunch of shirts that would fit Brian really well! He has a hard time because his shoulders are so broad and his waist is really narrow... But I found him a bunch of polos so we went home, and I came home and woke Brian up. Caleb fell asleep for a while and when Brian got dressed I told him about the shirts he might like, and of course we HAD to go get them THAT day lol... SO we all went BACK to the mall and bought them. We looked for shoes for him too, but we couldn't agree on any. Later on, we watched The Mole as the kids slept lol.. FUN STUFF!

Today is going to be GREAT! We'll have Lexx for the next few days and not seeing her for a week and a half has been MURDER for us! I miss her so much... In fact, a couple weeks ago Brian and I were discussing a transfer with his job in a couple years and after seeing how much I missed her, I just don't know if we could move away from her. Especially with how incredibly attached Caleb is to her... and Lily will be soon. I guess we'll see!

Also, Lily is now standing by herself! YAY! She stands and then cautfiously sits down, it's SO cute! She's going to be running around with Caleb any minute!! :)

No comments:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers