So I waited until we moved to actually do it. I went and got this totally chic fire engine red corduroy material. I got 4 yards, though I actually only used 3.
Here's the before picture:
And after:
The chair is going in the kids' library corner in their room. I still haven't taken pictures of the condo becuase I'm not done hanging shelves and pictures, and I need to wait on the fabric I ordered for the kids room to come in.
So... there's your preview! :)




3 comments:
I will just star calling you Hildi (is that how you spell her name?)
Apparenly I am a 55 year old woman watching trading spaces as well! I LOVE IT!
The chair turned out beautiful...now that is a talent that can earn you some "big bank"
Dude How did you do that?
Now it is really official...you have to come help me!!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment