First of all, the movie was awesome. It had some hysterical stupid comedy... and I think Seth Rogan is an incredible writer! It was more gory and gruesome than the trailers led me to think... But it was good!!
So, I went with my sister and her friend, Nick. We got there and it was pretty busy.... so I sat down and the previews started... Soon after this elderly couple (he was pushing 90, no kidding!!) sat down next to me.. Then she whipped out this BIG bag full of food.. I couldn't recognize the smell but it's what I imagine liver and onions smelling like.. it was gag-worthy!! I was so grossed out. She even brought a loaf of bread, a giant bag of her own popcorn and drinks! I wanted to say something, but then the old man said, "What are we seeing?" and she said, "What do you think we're seeing?" and he didn't say anything back... lol.. it was sad!! So I just moved over and left my sister to smell it, LOL!
So yeah, eventful evening.... Off to bed!!




No comments:
Post a Comment