Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have a silly girl!!

Lily woke up before Caleb did during nap time, so her and I went upstairs to play until Caleb woke up... I was tickling her and snorting on her neck and all of a sudden she started licking my nose! Hehehe.. She's so silly! So I grabbed my camera and got a video of it!


So today I went to wal mart and saw that the Graco Comfort Sport was on sale. I'd never looked anything up about it, but it was orignally MUCH higher priced than the Cosco Scenera... So I bought it instead. I had a hard time installing it and then hopped on my trusty www.car-seat.org to read about it and apparently it SUCKS! Lol! I guess a lot of people had a hard time rear facing very long because their children would outgrow the seat so fast.. so I'm waiting for Brian to get up so we can go exchange it... Yay.. not. Lol!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh yes the comfort sport sucks big time! We had one a couple of carseats ago! I HATED IT! But hated the next one I got worse... now we are in a nautillus. Not a rear facing seat, but an AWESOME seat! Ayden loves it! Hope you were able to get an extra seat for Lily!

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers