So I've been keeping my hair short for a while (mostly because I'm too impatient to actually let it GROW... and also because Rae always has a great idea to do with my hair and just tell her to run wild lol,) so I've had the "wedge" also called the "Pob," (Posh Spice 'Bob') and different variations of it for a while so I was kind of bored with it... so we decided to do an assymetrical 'do. The left side is about 2 inches longer than the right side of my face... I love it. Well.. see for yourself!
Before^
After ^I love it.. I think I may add a little blonde to one side, we'll see.
Today we didn't get as much accomplished as I hoped. Brian was exhausted and we both got hair cuts today so we just sort of hung out at home. We're still getting the house together... but we'll get it finished soon. Welp, that's all for now! :)




2 comments:
Love the new cut, I liked the old one too. I just cut mine from below my sholders to a bob to the top of my sholders, its all one length until I can figure out what I really want to do with it.
Congrats on your new home and that you enjoy it for a long time to come.
Miss Lily, and Mister Caleb are getting so big...Lily is such a doll, and Caleb is the spitting image of his daddy.
Hope you dont mind me visiting your blog, I have been wondering how you and the kids have been doing.
Lisa
Mike goes "Is that her & her twin???" I was like "no..thats before & after" LOL @@
We both think that the new cut slims down your face ALOT.. ( not like you looked fat before of course) but it makes your eyes pop ALOT more which in turn makes your face look more narrow.
I wasnt sure I liked it before but looking at the comparison..It looks REALLY good on you!!!!!! It brings out the great features on your face..
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment