I totally slipped and haven't posted in FOREVER!!
So quick update!
We are doing great! Brian's work is still providing some overtime, so we're happy about that... though not nearly as much as it once did. On the plus side of that, he's been home a lot more. So a lot of my "online" time has been turned into "family" time.. So that's why I've been so neglectful of my dear blog!
Aside from being busy with my family, my sister's wedding is in 25 DAYS! So I have had a lot going on with her bridal shower and other Matron of Honor duties.
Easter was great. Brian had to work =( but I still took the kids to church and volunteered as well. Randy Travis was there, so that was awesome.
Brian and I were able to escape to Sante Fe for a couple days while Brian's totally awesome mom watched the kids overnight for us. It was such a nice retreat! We had a great time!!
While I was on that trip I found out my friend from High School, Tyler Fitzpatrick, overdosed and passes away, so I was really upset about that and Brian and I went to his services together. I'll write more about that later...
I'm going to make it a goal to get a full update to all these things we've been doing ASAP! So hopefully I can atleast sort of follow through on that! :)
Keep checking back, I'll be adding more as I can! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment