Alexxa has made her very first quilt! She's going to be a big sister again... and for once it's not me that's pregnant! Her mom is going to have a baby and she is SO excited, she asked to make something for the new addition and suggested a blanket. Since they don't know what they're having yet, I thought that was a great idea. I wish I took a pic of the finished product, it was so cute and she was so proud.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Alexxa made her first blanket!
Alexxa has made her very first quilt! She's going to be a big sister again... and for once it's not me that's pregnant! Her mom is going to have a baby and she is SO excited, she asked to make something for the new addition and suggested a blanket. Since they don't know what they're having yet, I thought that was a great idea. I wish I took a pic of the finished product, it was so cute and she was so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment