Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can't a girl get a puppy?

Brian was soooo amped to get a puppy, then decided we should wait until we move somewhere with a bigger yard. Well poo. I have been warming up to the idea so much I started asking around about breeds for children, whether or not it was a good idea to get a puppy or an adult dog, ideas on where to check them out.. and all so I could wait until mid August to get one. Lame.

I mean, come on... if we got a tiny lil puppy now, by the time we move we'll have a bigger yard for the bigger puppy, right?

According to Brian: Wrong.
He doesn't want to risk not being able to find a house that accepts dogs, or risk the fact that we'll be banking on moving somewhere with a bigger yard at the perfect time for the dog, it's all too much hanging in the balance for him... Which, yeah, I get it... but can't we just be a tiny bit irrisponsible and get a cute lil guy or gal for the time being?

His answer was no.

AH I give... (As I'm sure Claire is laughing her butt off at the idea of me wanting a DOG!) lol.. But seriously, the cute little way Lily barks at any dog she sees just really grew on me and I want them to love dogs, not spend a lifetime terrified of dogs and cats (like.. me..)

Anyway, since it doesn't look like we'll be getting a dog today, this week, or this month, SOMEONE needs to adopt this adorable lil girl, she's SO CUTE!

Alice Glass 's Album Pictures 282400

You can see her and her siblings ready to be adopted here.



1 comment:

Claire said...

I did laugh..I nearly peed. I see you got a puppy today and honey..that aint no pomchi..that Goliath is GONNA be a goliath =X Its got something extra in there from the picsd I can see dear!!!!!
I'm still waiting on an email..

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers