Yesterday Brian and I went on a date!
Brian's mom came over to visit the kids while we went on a date. I think that went better than I had expected. The kids seemed to really enjoy her and she played with them, which they love.
So Brian and I went to see "Four Christmases," it was cute! I think we both really liked it. We split some popcorn and a sprite...
After the movie we went "our" restaurant... Japengo. They have the BEST sushi! And it's right across from the movie theater, we had a great time!! I got my favorite, Philadelphia rolls and California rolls and Brian got Calamari Tempura rolls and California rolls. I love their mi so soup too, it was delish.
:D
So, this goes hand in hand with out "resolution." We're really making the effort to "court" again. We want to really show each other that they are the most important person to us, and so we're starting to do things we used to do when we were dating. Like, for example, when we were dating Brian lived in the apartment next to ours, so I'd wake up at 6 AM when he was headed to work to go give him a kiss before work, even thought I didn't have to be up for another hour. So, when he comes home from work I've been going to the door to kiss him, something that seemed to stop happening a long the road. We're going to make it a priority to spend quality time together and Brian's going to work on being more chivalrous. :) Well.. that's all!




2 comments:
You guys are sweet =0)
That is a great resolution. The two of you are way too cute!
Post a Comment