Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well!

Well! We made it!
We drove EARRRRLLLY Christmas Eve morning to Phoenix, AZ. The kids did wonderfully! They watched movie after movie, we only had to stop a few times to let them walk around and pick up snacks.. They did great.

I, on the other hand.. Will NEVER go on a long trip without Brian again. My car decided to EXPLODE all the radiator fluid it had in Holbrook on the way back. I was parked at a gas station, so that was good. But then a SWARM of drunk indians surrounded my car. We took the kids out of their car seats so they could move around. DeAnna went inside to get snacks for them, they spilled them everywhere, I was holding Lily who was having a breakdown, it was 14 degrees outside and Sean was trying to reattach my radiator hose that came disconnected and refill it with radiator fluid. As he was doing this a bunch of the men were surrounding the hood of my car trying to look busy, like they were helping. I was getting a really sick feeling with them all around. Well Sean was able to fix it, the other men were just talking to DeAnna and I and looking at us like we were pieces of meat, and we were just trying to get out of there ASAP. So, as we were putting the kids back in their car seats, one of the men was like "I need money. Please. We helped you!!!" I was like, "FINE. I'll go break a $20." So I felt generous, and gave him $5. To which, he said "No. I want $10. I have people to feed. Look at my crew, we need food." I said, "Fine! Take it, BYE!!!!!" It was SO scary. I thought he might punch me if I didn't give it to him! It was awful.. So! Lesson learned, NEVER go on a trip without Brian. Ever.

On to the pictures!


Four generations of women! Grandma's going to be 80 next week!


This is why Caleb pictures are so hard to get.. he hates the camera lol..



Lily kissing her Grandma on Christmas!

Miss Pretty Thang

Me and Lily on Christmas!

Brothers with different mothers! Caleb and Seth!


The boys with Lily







Before I left, we opened all of Alexxa's gifts from us and our family, and then some from Brian's family for all 3 of them. Here are a few pictures I snapped!


*We got Lex a big customized coloring/painting/marker kit and Doll trunk with her name on it, and a play dough kit!







Brian took Alexxa to Putt-putt, the movies, Chuck-E-Cheese, Breakfast and Lunch and they had a BLAST! He and I really miss the days it was just us 3, and we'd spoil her rotten. We had so much fun just looking forward to the time we had with her... and now with 3 it's hard to have ANY one on one time, so they had a great time, just father daughter time... though we missed them and vice versa, I'm glad I was able to spend Christmas with my grandma, mom, aunt and uncle. We've always spent Christmas together and it made it seem like home to be near them again! :) The kids had a great time getting lost in their house... I enjoyed just relaxing, watching movies, shopping and having In-and-Out! THE BEST! :)

We also went to see "Yes Man" it was REALLY GOOD!!!! I love Jim Carey!!


No comments:

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers