Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Table!


So, it's snowing outside. I'm so sick I can't get off the couch, I started a chicken noodle soup in the crock pot, and I have no plans of getting out of my pajamas today... So! I'm going to blog! :)



Here's an adorable picture of Caleb and Lily (and yes, I made their matching shirts! ;D)
Lily was standing next to Caleb as he took a nap holding his hand and talking gibberish to him, it was so cute.

For the last few days I had been staining, sealing and waiting for my table to dry... My dad's friend Diane gave me a bunch of sewing supplies and a beautiful bare sewing table. So I bought some stain and sealant and customized it with Lily and Caleb's handprints... It's awesome!!




It was WAY harder than I thought, LOL.. I'm not going to lie. Brian would have done it for me, but I really wanted to do it... I bought a chair from a thrift store that we're going to sand down and stain the same color. The table is going in our living room so I don't have to put my machines on the kitchen table anymore!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers