Dear Lord,
I have been praying a lot about this, and I feel that You're working heavily in my heart to do what is best for my family and our future. I could really use Your guidance and lead to show me what I should do and where I should go in my life as far as being a mother and a vital member of your church. Lord, I pray that you'll support me completely as you lead me, so I don't feel stress or doubt in what you've established for me. I pray that you help me to make the right decision at the right time, and to give me the ear to hear your answers to my prayers. I pray that you'll work through me to bless others, to use me for Your purpose and fill me with your love and control. I know you're in control, God. I know I can rest in you completely, and I pray that I stay calm in knowing that. If it's time for me to go back to school, please make it happen.
In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, Amen.




1 comment:
You all will be in my prayers like always. If you need anything and I can help let me know, until then I will lift your family up in prayer.
((()))
Post a Comment