Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yay, a Spring Preview!!

The last few days has been GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful. So the kids and I have been keeping our patio door open and letting the fresh air circulate in our cave-esque condo. I love our condo, I really do... It's really quiet and laid our very well. We actually don't hear anyone around us because it's a two story and we literally sit on top of our own bottom floor. It's great for Brian because we're on the inside of the condo complex, so when he works graves it's really dark for him. HOWEVER, it can get pretty depressing how dark it is! So I've been loving this warm weather so I can open the door for a change! The kids like it too! They mosey outside for a second and come back in. They don't like to be out there unless I'm out there, but I like to think they're getting better air this way.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of them in between working on Alexxa's flower girl dress and petticoat for DeAnna's wedding. Pictures of that will come after it's finished... it's turning out so beautiful.



Here's Lily, (after a yummy creamsicle)

Here I was playing with my Canon's settings to get more of a "photographer" look. I guess I should read the manual. :D



I believe it was 70 degrees outside today, just wonderful!!

If you're ever wondering why Caleb has so few pictures on here.. this is why. He hates having his picture taken. I can't wait until this stage is over.. Every picture I have of him is him hiding from the camera or crying. Regardless, he's so handsome sometimes I can't believe that blue-eyed boy is mine!!





Today, two guys were laid off at the Railroad in Brian's position. So, thankfully to God, he's gotten his journeyman last week and was able to move up in senority so he had 9 guys (now 7) beneath him. So now, we're asking to for prayers! :) We know God has a plan for us, and He's in control so we're not scared. But it certainly makes me want to move to the country and start a veggie garden and live off the land, in a weird way. I can dream, can't I?

I hope your life is being filled with blessings!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Cute pictures!
We had a MASSIVE storm today, like CRAZY weather, tons and tons and tons of rain. Seeing your pictures makes me want Summer that much more.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous weather!=) It was like that here (Texas) today too. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers about Brian's job. I hope things continue to go well. =)

I know what you mean about living off the land. I dream I can live like they do on Little House on The Prairie all the time! lol

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers