Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures:

By popular demand, lol.. Here's Brian's 'fixerupper' lol
'89 VW Golf
I snapped a few pics of the kiddies at my Mom's of Tots group at church, we go every Thursday morning. These particular classrooms are also where Lily is every week (4 times a week) and where I volunteer, (though Lily isn't in my class yet, she's in the younger class)

Miss Lil


Now, this is Caleb's kind of fun. Climbing.








While Lily spent most of her time in the tunnels!





Awbigushywooooshy... I love that little girl.



Yesterday, Caleb got a haircut. And he NEEDED one. His hair grows so fast and he looks so much younger when it's long, so Brian and I let it grow out... but it was getting long in weird spots and NEEDED a little TLC.. So we took him to the trusty "Supercuts" Brian goes to, to get the shape fixed a bit. Here are his before/after shots:
Before:
After: (he was thrilled about the bay-oooon 'balloon')



Ok this pic I just took because I made that shirt and I was proud lol.



Now for my Monkey's pictures; with her FIRST Pony-tail with her SUPER fine hair:
(Mommy and Lily goofing around, what "Lily's" do best!)



Oh yes, the famous "Lily" grin, teeth and tongue out!



Before she notices the bow...




Oh wait, it looks like Mommy lost something in my hair again..I better take it out and give it to her...

And then she hands it to me... Boy she can make faces just like Brian!


And for good measure, a diaper shot... Because they'll never let do this when they get older! lol!



3 comments:

Hailey said...

I AM WAY impressed with your shirt WAY IMPRESSED! When I lose all this weight I am trying to lose, then my dear I am going to have you make clothes, hopefully they will make me look that good to okay lol

Kayla said...

OMG this kiddos are cute as ever of COURSE! I love Caleb's haircut. Ayden got one this weekend as well. Am I a goob when i say, i like it when he looks younger? haha
And the shirt you made is AMAZING, and it looks oh so cute on you!

Hailey said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday today :)

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers