Did you know?....
- That Brian got a new car? Well, actually a very OLD car, but a *new to him* car. It's an '89 VW Gti, he LOVES it... Like... seriously, LOVES it. He's really wanting to make it a project car in the future.
- Lily has an attached upper frenulum! You know, that little flap of skin that connects your upper gums to your lip? Her's extends so far that it goes between her new top teeth and onto the roof of her mouth... Everything I've read online is pointing to her having to have it snipped... ::Sigh::: I'm not thrilled, but if it's gotta be done, we'll do it! :(
- Caleb talks!! A LOT! Not real sentences, but he has complete thoughts. Lately I've been hearing a lot of his personality through his talking! He says things like, "HEY!!! Not nice, Mommy/Daddy/Lily!" or "Mommy!!! Lily is crying! Where's her bottle?" "Oh no!! What happened?" "Are you okay?" It's just super cute... he's always concerned! And still a handful!!
- I got new tires today, woo hoo! I needed them SO bad! My mom helped us out with getting them, (THANKS MOM!!!!!)
- I need a vacation.. like seriously bad!! I'm thinking the Bahamas would do me some good! I love the weather, but the dark days make me all gloomy. I'm actually considering putting all my Christmas decor up to cheer me up... but until I reach the "socially acceptable, Day after Thanksgiving 'black friday'" I ordered some Christmas-y wax tarts to get me in the "cheerful" mood. I'm also looking out for a good deal on Christmas CD's, (I'm into saxophone tunes this year, lol! I don't know why...)
- I have AWESOME friends. Claire... Hailey... I love you! ;)
- I've been volunteering in the 18-24 months class at church for over a month, and I really like it. I "work" with a super cute/sweet girl, Jordan, who reminds me of myself so much when I was 18. She's just such a sweetheart, I'm having fun! The babes in our class are getting easier and easier, we are now serving them snack with a movie, then doing a lesson which is working out great!
- I am starting to make "adult" clothes now!! For the last couple years I've been strictly making kids clothes... then I started buying fabrics *I* liked, and drafting up some designs *I've* always wanted clothes like... so far it's been fun!! I call them my, "Sierra Marker Originals" LOL.
- I've officially run out of EXCITING Marker news.. Stay tuned I 'spose! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment