Friday, March 6, 2009

New Furniture!!

We got some new furniture!!

The kids really needed a bunk bed, especially because we don't know how long we'll be in this condo, and we don't want to move and get a new lease somewhere else in case Brian has to transfer. So we got these:
We're still waiting on the upper twin mattress, but that's basically it. We got it
from Nob Hill Furniture and Caleb loves it!

We also got a new couch, chair and ottoman! :) Excuse the mess we were rearranging that day!




Also! I have been having WAY too much fun learning hairstyle for the girls at this blog.
Here's one I did for Lexx!


I also curled Lily's hair the other day, she's cute!!

And here's her with her papa.






And me without makeup (gasp!) with my handsome guy!!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I love the Living room set!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Background

Powered By Blogger

Followers