DeAnna and Mom getting the bride ready:

DeAnna and her retro style veil:

Me and Lexx:

Dad and DeAnna:

Me and my Dad:

Me and My Mom:

Funny Picture!:

Lexx and DeAnna:

Alexxa and Seth:

Alexxa, the most beautiful flower girl in the world!:

Seth, ring security:

They did awesome!

DeAnna, Sean and Pastor Dave Row:

During the ceremony:

Alexxa and Brian:

Auntie Kristin and Alexxa:

The girls!:

Me and Danielle:

Sheena looking goooood!

The Cake!

The Garter Toss Brawl:

Playing with Kristin's Camera:

The wedding was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! I am so happy to say that everything went perfectly well! Everyone seemed to have a blast and I'm so excited to have a new brother in Sean! :)

DeAnna and her retro style veil:

Me and Lexx:

Dad and DeAnna:

Me and my Dad:

Me and My Mom:

Funny Picture!:

Lexx and DeAnna:

Alexxa and Seth:

Alexxa, the most beautiful flower girl in the world!:

Seth, ring security:

They did awesome!

DeAnna, Sean and Pastor Dave Row:

During the ceremony:

Alexxa and Brian:

Auntie Kristin and Alexxa:

The girls!:

Me and Danielle:

Sheena looking goooood!

The Cake!

The Garter Toss Brawl:

Playing with Kristin's Camera:

The wedding was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! I am so happy to say that everything went perfectly well! Everyone seemed to have a blast and I'm so excited to have a new brother in Sean! :)




1 comment:
i love the pics!!! Your sisters dress is beautiful, so is her cake!!!!!
Post a Comment